The Official Tennessee @ Indiana Regional Game Thread (Sat. June 1st 6PM EST) (ESPNU)

Ahhhh so loving ecu beating wake.. I’ve always pulled for ecu as my aunts are alums(Tennessee fam first) but is it bad I want ecu to get beat next? (Problem is if it wasn’t for Tennessee I’d want ecu in)
You need to have a therapy session with @cobbwebb0710 . He will help you feel better.

Reactions: ArdentVol
If you add that ET or CT or whatever to the time, it makes all those mistakes go away. I do not assume anything anymore. Ditto people exclaiming "that is unbelievable".
TechnoVol’s point is that “ET” is in the picture in the tweet itself. Orange font by the bill of the cap “6:00 PM ET”.

I’m sure it would be “better” if they included it in every reference to time.

Other than this ECU-WF game, every other game, I really want to see, all start at 6. Kinda have one game already penciled in for that time!

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
I don't know but I hope so because ESPNU is a no for me as well.
Every game of the tournament is on ESPN+. This is the time of year I cancel Hulu Live until football season. No need to even worry about the channel. Plus you get Squeeze Play, which shows multiple games at once.

Did Wake replace their batting cages with that pitching lab? No runs last night and 1 through 7 today, and that run came with 2 walks and a single.

Reactions: Vtonerider
No, not if your cable package does not have U. It's freaking ridiculous.
Yeah it sucks I don’t have it with my spectrum account either., fortunately I’m able to sign into my parents Spectrum if I need it.

Every game of the tournament is on ESPN+. This is the time of year I cancel Hulu Live until football season. No need to even worry about the channel. Plus you get Squeeze Play, which shows multiple games at once.
Thanks, good to know. The U screws me about twice a year.

ESPN+ is a must have for baseball. Remember all those links we had to use to watch other games beside ours and complaining about UT not having a stream at all? It wasn’t that long ago really.

High Point vs Vandy game has been very entertaining. Time to see how things shake out in the 9th. Nvm bottom of the 8th. My bad

Last edited:
Reactions: vol66

VN Store

Back