The Official Tennessee @ Indiana Regional Game Thread (Sat. June 1st 6PM EST) (ESPNU)

A&M has been in a hitting slump the past few weeks (hit a dinger as I type this lol), but if they can’t get past it I don’t think they survive their super regional. Earlier in the season they looked like a championship caliber team but maybe they peaked too soon.
they looked every part of the #1 up until their series with LSU, haven't looked the same since

Anyone have static’s on odds of teams coming out of the losers bracket in the regional tournaments? I can’t seem to find anything on it.
I believe around 27% and if it goes to an if necessary game on Monday, the team from the loser's bracket has a 7% chance. I think that's what I heard last night during the broadcast.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillisWG
Looking at all the final scores across all the regionals from last night, but something unusual struck me about the Knoxville Regional: four total games played and each of those four games has been decided by exactly a difference of 6 runs. There has been nothing super close nor has their been a colossal blowout.

Looking at all the final scores across all the regionals from last night, but something unusual struck me about the Knoxville Regional: four total games played and each of those four games has been decided by exactly a difference of 6 runs. There has been nothing super close nor has their been a colossal blowout.
Thinking we get a close one for the early game today…

Tony, not happy with the thinning of the crowd towards the end??
Reminds me of the Little Feat song “old folks boogie”. Dad always said the old folks show up early and spend a lot of money. Kids stay late and also spend a lot of money. Maybe free beers at midnight will do the trick. The Braves figured out the power of fireworks. It wasn’t a blow out last night but, enough of a lead with some folks driving hours home to give those folks a pass. Always try to put myself in another man’s shoes.

Fun fact. I happily take another 6 run Vol W

Reminds me of the Little Feat song “old folks boogie”. Dad always said the old folks show up early and spend a lot of money. Kids stay late and also spend a lot of money. Maybe free beers at midnight will do the trick. The Braves figured out the power of fireworks. It wasn’t a blow out last night but, enough of a lead with some folks driving hours home to give those folks a pass. Always try to put myself in another man’s shoes.

VN Store

Back