The Official Tennessee @ South Carolina Weekend Series Thread (Fri. 7PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. 2PM EST & 1 Hour after first game completion SEC NETWORK)

Hope cmo starts seeing the ball better soon. He just came off a long hit street . Need him with Dickey out.
he could not hit a slider with a fat albert bat. his swing is so programmed. Granted if they miss he can get it for sure but when he misses it looks beyond bad.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Bless your heart. I couldn’t do it. Especially in football, they are absolutely delusional. I was down there in the Spurrier years and you’d think they were repeat national champs

In the upstate there’s a good Clemson mix along with tons of other fans. I tell them you don’t go to Tennessee and see such a mix of fans. Sadly spurrier was the best coach they ever had and they ran him off. Saw some uscjr guy on YouTube crying because cbs sports had beamer ranked the 40th best coach in the country. 😂

he could not hit a slider with a fat albert bat. his swing is so programmed. Granted if they miss he can get it for sure but when he misses it looks beyond bad.

Hey hey hey.....I had one of these

R.ed407eafa10b6e2c2662f72cb8ad3f84

Slider definitely not what he wants to see. Surprised he doesn't see more of them. I would be pitching 2 out of 3 to him.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back