The Official Tennessee @ South Carolina Weekend Series Thread (Fri. 7PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. 2PM EST & 1 Hour after first game completion SEC NETWORK)

What’s the status of Dickey?

One of my colleagues is best friends with Dickey’s mom. She told me today that it’s a shoulder sprain and “pain mgmt” is the issue.

She said she’d be surprised if he played this weekend but Hoover may be a possibility. Hopefully he can fight thru the pain and return with little rust.

I got a chuckle as she said she said she asked JD why he left 3rd base on the grounder to the pitcher. Dickey told her that “coach told me to run on contact,” so it wasn’t his fault.

I don’t know the family but my colleague is rooting for the Vols though she is a Bama fan.

He can't handle physical contact and maintain the ball on the bounce. He needs more time to get physically stronger not to mention his 3pt shot is way below average for his position.

Yea, I watched this year. But the NBA drafts on potential. He’s creeped up in some mock drafts. I would rather him get drafted than come back and transfer.

VN Store

Back