The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

I hate to say it, but I'm rooting for the Titans OL to continue to be garbage simply for them to draft another OL this offseason and not a QB. If the OL looked serviceable they would go QB, which would be a mistake given this QB class. They still might, but holy hell. They can't draft a QB in April and put him behind this OL in 2025.

Rooting for isn't the right choice of words but you know what I mean.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Levis created that sack, I'm not sure what he was doing there....
He stepped up to try to make a throw on a “only two passing options available” play where he had to hold it in the hopes of someone getting open following a play action fake (honestly, no one really was).

Unfortunately, the LG had already been pushed 2-3 steps back into the backfield by the defensive lineman.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
I hate to say it, but I'm rooting for the Titans OL to continue to be garbage simply for them to draft another OL this offseason and not a QB. If the OL looked serviceable they would go QB, which would be a mistake given this QB class. They still might, but holy hell. They can't draft a QB in April and put him behind this OL in 2025.
I don’t think it’s something you have to root for, seems like it’s a pretty given already.

I don’t think it’s something you have to root for, seems like it’s a pretty given already.
Yeah, it's more like a battle of who is worse: Levis or the OL? The OL needs to be so awful they have no choice but to spend their first round pick there. Because otherwise they go QB and we end up with Carson Beck or something.

Look Levis sucks, but let's not pretend the rest of the team isn't awful either. He's not elevating the team but this is maybe the worst TItans team I've seen.
It’s a full rebuild, and unfortunately, full rebuilds more times than not tend to go like this in year 1.

(Though the team’s so bad, you could also make the joke of this being a year 0).

Good God, this line sucks. What happens when you spend 2 Top 11 picks on guys better suited to be guards than tackles....
And when you only try to fix 3 spots on an offensive line that gave up 64 sacks the year before.

…and one of those 3 spots you tied to fix retires before the season starts, meaning you only really fixed 2 out of 5 spots at the end of the day.

And when you only try to fix 3 spots on an offensive line that gave up 64 sacks the year before.

…and one of those 3 spots you tied to fix retires before the season starts, meaning you only really fixed 2 out of 5 spots at the end of the day.

Dont pick guards in the Top 11....

Thats what bad franchises do

Reactions: KB5252 and Vol8188

VN Store

Back