The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

He stepped up to try to make a throw on a “only two passing options available” play where he had to hold it in the hopes of someone getting open following a play action fake (honestly, no one really was).

Unfortunately, the LG had already been pushed 2-3 steps back into the backfield by the defensive lineman.
I went back to watch it. The guard got pushed back maybe two steps but he had him contained, Levis ran right into him.

And you are correct he was about to throw it into triple coverage, he though he was running to an open spot. Poor footwork by Levis, bad decisions, not a good okay call for the situation either.

Levis did run right into the sack, there's no need to take 3 steps to launch a pass. It was dumb QB play.

Folks - watch how the two supposed G's set for pass pro - as OT's. They were OT's in college. Do you see either one bulling their assignment on runs or passes? They use their hands and arms with footwork like tackles.

Absolutely, but let's not blame them for poor Levis play. He's responsible for at least half these sacks.

I'm not., I'm blaming them for being awful. And even if Levis is....that means they're responsible for the other half.

So...seems like you should be focusing on them just as much as Levis.

Willis has not turned the ball over Levis has plus LaFleur has called a good game. Rudolph would give this team a better chance of winning now. Or we ride Levis into a top 5 pick.

I'm not., I'm blaming them for being awful. And even if Levis is....that means they're responsible for the other half.

So...seems like you should be focusing on them just as much as Levis.

I was commenting in response to the sack I saw, which was on Levis. Why would I blame them for his issue in that instance?

There’s got to be a prop bet for “sacks allowed” each game right?

That seems like a good way to make some easy money for a few weeks this season (until Vegas sets the bar unreasonably high).

VN Store

Back