The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

I’d still rather win or lose with Levis. 9 wins with Randolph does nothing for us
Some would rather tank and get the 2026 pick. I get that. Odds are not high they are going to win with Levis.

I would rather work on the roster core and then trade into that position or take a good FA that comes available.

Over 20 points! Feels good to finally eclipse it.

Thoughts on Rudolph’s performance? At the end of the day, he’s been pretty unspectacular. Completed a little over 50% of his passes. Only 5.0 yards per attempt. He’s not made any killer mistakes, though, and the run game seems to have been much better with him under center for whatever reason. Overall he has been about what you’d expect a veteran backup quarterback to be imo.

I probably give Rudolph the start against the Colts and see what happens. You can always go back to Levis if need be. Maybe you risk hurting Levis confidence by benching him so early in the season, but then again, maybe just seeing things from the sideline for a bit will prove helpful for him.

On the flip side, how much good does a .500ish season (probably best case scenario with Rudolph) really do? I still give Rudolph the opportunity to show he can lead this team to wins. Don’t tank with Levis until it’s evident that there’s no quarterback on the team who can get you to the playoffs. Should be able to know the answer to that in just a couple of games frankly.

Last edited:
Reactions: loservol
Some would rather tank and get the 2026 pick. I get that. Odds are not high they are going to win with Levis.

I would rather work on the roster core and then trade into that position or take a good FA that comes available.

Yeah, I want all or nothing. Either Levis wins 8-9 games and you think maybe you have something. Or you just let the train completely derail and get a top pick. Either way it’s a win.

I see winning a few more games with a QB who doesn’t have a future as purgatory. I want heaven or hell

Last edited:
Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back