The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

5-1 and still controlling the division. We are not a fluke. Super bowl coming.
I go to the store and they make a game of it.

I hope I'm wrong but this team doesn't have the defense needed to compete. And they have to figure out special teams, they've been pretty bad this year.

The turnovers were the difference. They still struggled to get off the field on 3rd down in the 2H.

Of course but that was due to good defense. Gave the a offense a chance win. I am not expecting this defense to dominate any games. Especially with this secondary. Just don’t get blown away.

Just getting back from a birthday so I missed the second half. Didn’t think there was any way we’d come back after the first half, credit the Titans for coming back. Pittsburgh is a legit team so it’s encouraging.

Missed the 2nd half and just caught up. You can’t have that many mistakes on special teams and defense and expect to beat the Steelers. Gostkowski you can’t miss that right down the middle. Great to see the team fight back. We killed ourselves today though.

FWIW - Ryan Succop is 11/13 with TB. Figures...

Was not a big fan of the move for Clowney. More of a show pony of late. A lot of flash and flailing his arms and not much production.

FWIW - Ryan Succop is 11/13 with TB. Figures...

Was not a big fan of the move for Clowney. More of a show pony of late. A lot of flash and flailing his arms and not much production.
I'd love to see Clowney attacking more up the middle from a stand up position than as a down end rusher.

The loss sucked but A) we weren't going undefeated and B) the Titans of old probably would have been run out of the stadium instead of coming back.

I will say, quit wearing the navy pants with the light blue jerseys; try all light blue or the white pants.

VN Store

Back