The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

It's so much fun to read stuff on Twitter/reddit and see people lumping in the Titans with the other elite teams in the NFL. I'm still not used to it. Battered Titans Syndrome has me believing we're on a flukey run and are still a 3-13 team at heart.

I don’t know why we don’t just promote Jim Haslett to DC. He has plenty of experience and was even a head coach at one point. I’m sure a lot of it is probably Vrabel’s ego, but with our struggles on that side of the ball...idk, you figure a change has gotta be made at some point.

Reactions: Vols4us
IMO we need at least 2 of the next three with the colts being the most important. If we’re sitting at 7-2 with a commanding lead on the division we’ll be sin the driver’s seat.
Fair enough. The Bears game is probably the most "acceptable" to lose.

Up to this point in the season we’ve won all of our close games (Minus last week) while the Bengals have lost or tied in all of their one possession games, other than against the Jags. I think that trend will continue with this one. Burrow will probably embarrass our secondary for most of the game, but as long as they come up with a turnover or two and our offense does their thing we should get out with the W.

Reactions: gnm53108
Up to this point in the season we’ve won all of our close games (Minus last week) while the Bengals have lost or tied in all of their one possession games, other than against the Jags. I think that trend will continue with this one. Burrow will probably embarrass our secondary for most of the game, but as long as they come up with a turnover or two and our offense does their thing we should get out with the W.
Hoping somewhere down the stretch our D tightens up. Gonna need em for a deep playoff run.

Will be really surprised if we don’t win by 10+. Bengals seem like their usual dumpster fire.

VN Store

Back