The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

My only issue is the DT pick in the 2nd round. We reached for a dude that might have weight issues and just got arrested when 2 really good CBs were still on the board.
But we had a position of need that needed to be addressed, cb we just needed a body, really didn't need one at all. We aren't able to value pick because of immediate needs.

Three to four O-linemen are going to be looking to engage Simmons and Sweat every play they are out there together. That shifts the numbers one more spot our way and helps free up the mike/ILB as well as the pass rush.

This is all about getting that big dude in great playing shape. He needs to be so well prepared he starts playing for that next contract as a rookie.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
I gotta give it a C. Haven't yet recovered from the Isaiah Wilson and Chance Womack picks. Battered Titan Syndrome.

What happened to our third round pick?

I gotta give it a C. Haven't yet recovered from the Isaiah Wilson and Chance Womack picks. Battered Titan Syndrome.

What happened to our third round pick?

I'm very envious of Caleb Farley. Guy basically finessed the NFL for 10-12 million dollars for basically nothing.

Reactions: Vols4us
Well one thing’s for sure, if we do sign Boyd, we should know pretty dang quickly if Levis is the guy or not. That would be an absolutely stacked WR room.
Like others I do not care who Levis played for in college. I care about his erratic passing accuracy, decision making and pompous attitude; the latter of which he can have if he can back it up.

So they can stack the deck and see if he has a winning hand. He basically has a guru QB HC and a guru O-line coach with whom to work. He may have a top WR room. We know the RBs can catch the ball. Go get the job done and we are good.

VN Store

Back