The Official Tennessee @ UGA Series Thread (Fri. 5/5 6PM EST) (Sat. 5/6 2PM EST) (Sun. 5/7 1PM EST) All games on SEC NETWORK+

I was hoping fixing a skillet of cornbread would be the charm... but we gave up 4 during the mixing.

But it's still got 16 minutes in the oven. Maybe the baking will be the luck-breaker! Two strikeouts by Russell!

It will taste just as good after a loss, it just won't go down as easily.

We will probably need to win both our non conference games and 4 of 6 of our final SEC games and a game or two in Hoover to host now. Could be very costly weekend here
I don’t see us hosting below 17-13 in league play. UF getting it at 15-15 last year was an anomaly and left a lot of folks scratching their head.

Burns is a Friday starter at 99% of D1 schools and we’re going to go an entire SEC weekend without even seeing him.

I don’t see us hosting below 17-13 in league play. UF getting it at 15-15 last year was an anomaly and left a lot of folks scratching their head.

UF hosting last year, but primarily Ole Miss winning the national championship, has really skewed a lot of people’s perceptions on what is normal.

De ja vu. Reminds of the time when I was the official scorekeeper and PA announcer for little league games when I was 14 yrs old. I never will forget when Blue asked me for the “count” to later find out I was incorrect. 😑

It was so much fun and I recall watching Rhônde and Tiki Barber playing and the joy I had to be the PA announcer. I felt like Howard Cosell.

I got pay $3 per game as scorekeeper and $.50 as PA announcer. There were two games M-Saturday nights (6pm-10Pm) and I got such pleasure getting my free hot dog and coke in between games.

Burns is a Friday starter at 99% of D1 schools and we’re going to go an entire SEC weekend without even seeing him.

I don’t envy Tony. I know he’s wracking his brain trying to figure out the best place to use Burns. But it’s frustrating to have a talent like Chase and feel like we’re not using him to his fullest potential sometimes.

Guys, this game isn’t over. It will be challenging and end of lineup needs to step up but have faith. Ahuna is up to bat.

Reactions: vol66

VN Store

Back