The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

Can't lie... my patience with Worley is growing VERY thin. Without a vertical threat OR a running threat on read option, what's his contribution to the offense??

read option my arssss...

u must have QB run threat to have a read option.

all we running is I formation without the fullback.

Ok now Worley finds his zip but overzips it. Sigh. We're definitely paying for our O basically only playing 1 full game before this. I know no one could've foreseen what happened with D and WKU but the inexperience is killing us.

I didn't think we would win but nothing I have seen today says this staff is better than last years staff.. actually still looks like a dools coached team..

It's CBJ's first real game but with Dooley's players, minus Bray. Remember, Dooley won the first two games convincingly last year.

not that I dont like CBJ, i think hes doing a good job, but out of pure curiosity, i cant wait to hear what he has to say...I hope it's not the same phrases weve heard before. I know he's all about sending a consistent message but something unique would be nice

Reactions: 1 person
Boys, help is soon on the way... my sources in the UTAD say Gruden is still very much in play and Peyton is doing what he can to make it happen...

Reactions: 2 people
I'm off now...gonna read a romance novel on kindle....at least I will something out of that....this game has been un ******* believable. (Not in a good way)

Lets see why punt? Hmm because we have no chance in hell of picking up the 1st down. Oregon is scoring in 2 minutes a drive now, lets give them a really short field and see if they can get that under 1 minute, then they can really pile on the points. Punting or not doesn't mean a damn thing at this point.

I am just soooo disappointed. I know we don't have the talent they do, but holy smokes....this is atrocious. let Petermann have some reps.

So the coaches think someone else can do worse than Worley? Is that even possible?

All they can do is hand off, since we obvi can't throw. Even Pig could do that.

VN Store

Back