The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

Can anyone give a decent reason for NOT giving someone else a shot at QB?

He's being used a lot like Sims was. Why throw a n00b into the fire when the WRs are raw? Worley can't throw worth a damn but WRs aren't helping. He can still manage a game.

Reactions: 1 person
I really don't recall such a turbo boost on any team I've ever seen that matches this Oregon team...am I wrong?

Lol I'm not gonna go all out get rid of butch after playing this game. But I do think this stretch of schedule with Florida, Georgia, SCe, Bama will open CBJ's eyes.

I can't believe you guys are still watching the game - much better watching Bama lay the wood to that punk Manziel.

not sure some git it ...the D cannot be expected to stay on the field the entire time with Oregon and be successful play after play . Oregon would score points on anyone , you can only hope to limit them . You cant do that if you keep letting their O on the field!

The ducks played the run the whole time. This was Worleys game to win .

We do not have a QB that can sustain drives. If we did ...this may be a better game. We could open our running game up , and answer scores with scores...keeping the D off of the field .

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe they know our offense's limitations... learning an entirely new offense doesn't happen overnight. This ain't the Bray, CP, and Hunter show, folks...

It's not an entirely different offense, exactly, but the complete and total lack of talent is telling.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

VN Store

Back