The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

I can't believe more people didn't see this coming. It's the first year of a new coaching staff, we don't have a QB, and our secondary is still no better than last year. It will take years for Jones to get us where we all would like to be, if indeed he ever does.

yeah,i don't know what people were expecting...

i didn't even watch the game because i knew it'd be a cupcake blowout.

They will score every drive, whether we have our 1s in or not. They're having fun. This will probably be record-setting bad for us and record-setting good for them.

Everyone loves the 2nd string QB. I hope Peterman does great, but he had spring and summer to beat out Worley in practice. Maybe Peterman can turn it on for game day.

Reactions: 1 person
Another punt? I think CBJ is trying to see how many points they can score.

well,there is no reason to have them closer to the goal line now,there was a couple in the first half,where he might have went for it,but it seems he was relying on the D,for what that was worth

I like peterman's throwing motion better than worley's. I'd like to see him keep an option play already. There's no point in installing that system if you don't use it. If you don't have the players for it don't do it.

Peterman better than Worley. Ferguson better than Peterman. Ferguson will be QB before the season is over.

There's not any shame in losing to the #2 team, but I really, really hate to see how the team gave up. I was hoping they'd keep fighting.

well,there is no reason to have them closer to the goal line now,there was a couple in the first half,where he might have went for it,but it seems he was relying on the D,for what that was worth

I would agree, but they have scored a TD on every punt. We might as well try to keep the ball out of their hands.

VN Store

Back