The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

We need a dynamic Qb when we are light on both tenure at WR . Damnit run that Qb optionon first down. Do the wild cat. Anything but predictable.

Marlin Lane looks so good running the ball I just don't understand why they aren't getting him the ball. This has been a horribly orchestrated game by Jones.

this is very true and why all the slow developing plays?pop it up the middle fast and lets see what happens

that's my coaching plan from my arm chair any way lol

Reactions: 1 person
We need a mobile QB. Im tired of seeing pressure and nothing happening. Missing wide open receivers. Worley can manage a game against a cupcake but he wont win any big ones with his lack of talent.

Not a fan of the offensive play calling so far this game.

Think of it this way...we all knew that the 4th and 1 was a mistake. So next time they had a chance they went for it with a QB sneak..get it? They are a bunch of inexperienced guys learning as they go.

I'm always surprised how fair weather we are as UT fans... buck up folks. It's going to take a while to get completely back on top. But we will.

I love how he has the best O-line in the USA and is still freaking on the smallest penetration. What a joke.

Didnt you say you were leaving?

...bye.

wellbuygif.gif

I don't understand how when We are losing to far superior talent everyone seems to think the players on the team immediately sucks or isn't SEC caliber.. It's mind blowing

I think we should of went for it on 4th and 1. You can't let an offense like Oregon have to many possessions. We punt and they score then next drive.

VN Store

Back