The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

Remember to thank Fulmer then Hamilton then Kiffin then Dooley. This is no surprise to anyone with basic knowledge of college football. No less sad though....

I do believe that Coach Fulmer would have gotten the train back on track,his record speaks for it's self

Hearing about Mariota all the time is annoying as ****. You can put Worley on that team and all he has to do is throw short slants for TD's.

No matter the QB, we don't win this one even if it was Bray. But, Worley is not the guy regardless.

I don't think most are upset because Worley gives no shot at winning, it's that Worley gives no shot at keeping the game remotely close.

A few scores and some additional first downs keep the ball out of Oregon's hands. The fewer possessions Oregon has, the fewer touchdowns they can score.

Reactions: 2 people
The offensive scheme is BAD. We keep trying to run wide and it has not worked. We would be MUCH better off, I think, with the old I formation and a tough-ass blocking FB. The thing about Neal and Lane is that neither of them has any real burst. We ran well early in the game and then have got nothing since.

Yep. Been saying that all along. With our line there is no excuse for not pounding the rock. Too late now.

VN Store

Back