The Official Tennessee vs Clemson Regional Game Thread (Sat. 6/3 6PM EST ESPN2)

So in the earlier game a Clemson fan was waving a Ballon behind home plate to destract the pitcher. Is that legal?

It would only be a problem if it's obstructing the view of other fans. Players on team sports (ie football, baseball) can easily tune out most, non-coordinated fan noise, visual distractions and even that only has limited impact. The only illegal things are redirecting sunlight in a players face with a mirror and lasers. Other things ARE illegal, but not because they interfere with the players. ie, air horns, vuvu zuellas etc are just too annoying and/or damaging to people's hearing for other fans - home or away fans.

ESPN at 6 pm, I think.

May have heard wrong...could have been ESPN +..sorry

Last edited:
A lot of people were upset that we are not hosting a Regional. Would you rather be in Alabama’s position and potentially have to go to Wake Forest for a Super Regional or be in our current position and win 2 more games and potentially host a Super Regional against Samford/Penn? I thought we got a good draw. I know it was just one day of games but it felt like everything fell in our favor.

VN Store

Back