The Official Tennessee vs Clemson Regional Game Thread (Sat. 6/3 6PM EST ESPN2)

Gonna have to beat their best tomorrow. Need a solid day from Dollander and we’re gonna need Burke at some point. Doubt we roll through the postseason without him.
Would love for Burke to find his “groove”, I just don’t see any sign that’s gonna happen. Poor guy is really struggling and you can see the frustration. I’m sure he and the coaches are trying to figure it out. But, no doubt, he’s needed.

First time on Clemson’s campus. Really beautiful and a quintessential college town. Baseball stadium is really nice. SC stadium maybe a step up but not by much. Needs wider concourses and seat rows are tighter than SC. Loved the high chair-back seating by 1B dugout with railing for food/drinks. Environment for tonight’s game will be crazy good. Expect SRO crowd with lots of orange! GBO!

First time on Clemson’s campus. Really beautiful and a quintessential college town. Baseball stadium is really nice. SC stadium maybe a step up but not by much. Needs wider concourses and seat rows are tighter than SC. Loved the high chair-back seating by 1B dugout with railing for food/drinks. Environment for tonight’s game will be crazy good. Expect SRO crowd with lots of orange! GBO!
I second this. Every Clemson fan I spoke to was nothing but nice as well. Tonight is going to be fun!

It would only be a problem if it's obstructing the view of other fans. Players on team sports (ie football, baseball) can easily tune out most, non-coordinated fan noise, visual distractions and even that only has limited impact. The only illegal things are redirecting sunlight in a players face with a mirror and lasers. Other things ARE illegal, but not because they interfere with the players. ie, air horns, vuvu zuellas etc are just too annoying and/or damaging to people's hearing for other fans - home or away fans.

How bout that dam- whistler at all Vandy games? He is even annoying when Vandy is on TV.:mad:

Just in case they forgot, hearing CTV is bringing this to the game this afternoon...

KHKCAS6PKOCGIHAXYFOLHDPZIQ.jpg

Would love for Burke to find his “groove”, I just don’t see any sign that’s gonna happen. Poor guy is really struggling and you can see the frustration. I’m sure he and the coaches are trying to figure it out. But, no doubt, he’s needed.
I would too but IIRC Grice is a left-hander for Clemson. We really struggle against lefties (yesterday's game not so much). I'm hoping we can plate a few runs and HOPEFULLY Dollander and the pen hold the runs down.

Wow. Charlotte was at the plate with 2 on and 2 out and the Lipscomb pitcher threw a breaking ball that landed (I kid you not) a foot and a half or two feet off the plate on the outside and the umpire called it a strike. One of the worst strike calls I’ve seen all year. Instead of 3-1 it became 2-2 and the Charlotte hitter chased a ball outside next pitch to strikeout swinging.

VN Store

Back