The Official Tennessee vs Texas A&M Round 1 SEC Tourney Game Thread (Tues. 1:45PM EST SEC NETWORK)

That article doesn’t confirm anything. I know he was out Friday.

Tommy and I are amused

Tommy-Tanks-LSU-1.jpg

Reactions: VolPack22
Nothing unfortunately. Sick with congestion, dizziness, etc. Didn't even go to the stadium Friday. Much better Saturday morning so we'll see. Thanks txbo!:cool:

Do you have something like this:

Fingertip Pulse $22.15 Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor

My parents have that one and a blood pressure cuff. That combination has saved them and my grandparents several trips to the doctor and their doc just calls in a script based on that info because they know their numbers when they are healthy and when they aren't. It gives their doctor that same info without having to see them. Just a suggestion/observation save you future doctor visits once you and your doc know your baseline info and that you can do it from home.

Okay.... I guess talking about a previous game isn't a good thing, so we're left with

Texas A&M vs Vanderbilt on Sunday afternoon. Do Vols fans root for who beat them or go with someone from their state?

I'm indifferent and would just like to see a good game.

Okay.... I guess talking about a previous game isn't a good thing, so we're left with

Texas A&M vs Vanderbilt on Sunday afternoon. Do Vols fans root for who beat them or go with someone from their state?

Anybody that ever pulls for Vandy is no Vol fan.

Anybody that ever pulls for Vandy is no Vol fan.

Honestly, I love that some school rivalries are that strong. Most GT fans openly and proudly root for anyone playing against UGA in any sport. Anyway, thank you, I didn't know you had that kind of thing going with Vandy.

Reactions: VolPack22

My parents have that one and a blood pressure cuff. That combination has saved them and my grandparents several trips to the doctor and their doctti just calls in a script based on that info because they know their numbers when they are healthy and when they aren't. It givesit their doctor that same info without having to see them. Just a suggestion/observation save you future doctor visits once you and your doc know your baseline info and that you Ican do it from home.
Thanks . Take my b.p. daily, & it's been fine. Also send to my doctor (at Vanderbilt, y'know) monthly readings. Triple bypass in' '21 there. Only thing I appreciate about vandie. GBO :cool:

The ideal scenario would have the Aggies winning, and the whistler in the Hoover emergency room with multiple facial contusions.

My parents have that one and a blood pressure cuff. That combination has saved them and my grandparents several trips to the doctor and their doc just calls in a script based on that info because they know their numbers when they are healthy and when they aren't. It gives their doctor that same info without having to see them. Just a suggestion/observation save you future doctor visits once you and your doc know your baseline info and that you can do it from home.
I got this one for work because it is orange and white 😎

MIBEST Orange Dual Color OLED Finger Pulse Oximeter - Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Color OLED Screen Display and Included Batteries - O2 Saturation Monitor https://a.co/d/h0s5sLh

A&M all the way. Corbin and Vandy Boys can suck it.

VN Store

Back