The Official Tennessee vs Texas A&M Round 1 SEC Tourney Game Thread (Tues. 1:45PM EST SEC NETWORK)

The ideal scenario would have the Aggies winning, and the whistler in the Hoover emergency room with multiple facial contusions.

Confession: I'm right there with you on the whistler, but because this form does all it can to suppress negativity against players, coaches and fellow members of Volnation, I didn't know if .... we could voice an opinion about the whistler. I won't miss the whistler or whistlers because they're all about attracting attention to themselves. They annoy people around them, but not the opposing players. Ask the dad of Tennessee players if that whistle annoys them or has any impact on them at all when in the batter's box. I'd be surprised they cared at all when playing. In the dugout it might, but I'm going to guess it annoys the whister's team more than any other team or fanbase.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I got this one for work because it is orange and white 😎

MIBEST Orange Dual Color OLED Finger Pulse Oximeter - Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Color OLED Screen Display and Included Batteries - O2 Saturation Monitor https://a.co/d/h0s5sLh

That's great and I hope other people choose to follow that link. Regardless of age or health, knowing your base vs when you don't feel well is eventually very useful.

Confession: I'm right there with you on the whistler, but because this form does all it can to suppress negativity against players, coaches and fellow members of Volnation, I didn't know if .... we could voice an opinion about the whistler. I won't miss the whistler or whistlers because they're all about attracting attention to themselves. They annoy people around them, but not the opposing players. Ask the dad of Tennessee players if that whistle annoys them or has any impact on them at all when in the batter's box. I'd be surprised they cared at all when playing. In the dugout it might, but I'm going to guess it annoys the whister's team more than any other team or fanbase.
Fair take. It would embarrass me as a fan of their team. Freak.

VN Store

Back