The Official Tennessee vs. W. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:21pm ET(09/07/13), SEC Network

I live in Bowling Green, KY (WKU) and this team is better then people think and if we over look these kids they could come in and beat us. Andrews is a beast, their QB is a gun slinger and they have one of the top LBs and DBS in the country. Their weakness (D-line) plays well to our strength (O-line) but besides that I don't see us having much of an advantage anywhere else on the field. They open the season with sUcK in Nashville and if they can win that game (again) they will come in with a lot of confidence. They went to AL last year and played a good game, gained a lot of confidence in themselves and truly believe they can compete with SEC teams. I think we win this game in the 4th bc our line wears them down but we can't over look them.

Do yourself a favor. Get the you know what outta here! NOW!

Games like this give our young team confidence, yet give them a lot of looks to grow from. Petrino's helping our defense grow up today. Especially our DBs.

Allan has some fire in his belly. I bet you see him on Sundays. The score is not affecting his level of play. You have to admire that.

AJ Johnson just had another blown coverage assignment. I swear he is the best tackling LB in the league but he can't play a zone to save his life.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back