The Official Tennessee vs. W. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:21pm ET(09/07/13), SEC Network

Hope to see more accuracy out of Worley on this drive... if Coach doesn't decide to run it down their throat from here on out... but hey, whatever gets the job done.

Last edited:
Game is far from over. We can't move the ball. If WKU settles down and doesn't turn the ball over anymore we will have a ballgame.

AJ Johnson just had another blown coverage assignment. I swear he is the best tackling LB in the league but he can't play a zone to save his life.

He missed a third down tackle on one of their backs earlier. Not his best game so far. He'll pick it up.

Our D isn't that great either. It's more how WKU has imploded than how great we are.

Worley just flat out stinks and our O-line should be manhandling this bunch but they aren't.

It will become ugly beginning next week until we get through Alabama week. I hope I'm wrong, but I think we'll be 5-7 again.

Turn your TV off and go do something outside since you are such a negavol. they are a lot better than we have seen in the last five years. We have took advantage of the turnovers,thats what you have to do.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back