The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like I say in football…eventually talent takes over. It’s a 3 game series, and a lot of outs still in this game.

Seems there's very little Tony does that you would do. Maybe that's a sign
That's a good sign. He has the boys in the championship. Can win with some. If we're not blowing out on of the best teams all year you just don't know what you're doing. Just not a good game for our team.

Just got to get out of this inning without any more runs. Get in striking distance in the 9th and the pressure and history of A&M futility will get to them

You are one off the few that actually understand this team. Anyone doubting this team .... in the 6th inning...... aren't baseball fans, nor do they follow or understand this Vols team.

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
Me either on the ump. But A&M have no errors, more hits, runs and are attacking the bases. Vols can't swing at a good pitch
Burke and Billy are charging the ball and working hard. We just have a lot of errors tonight. I don’t think we want it any less than A&M we just haven’t played as clean and haven’t been helped by blue either.

A bad day to have a bad game. That's all there is to it. The defense has not shown up again,but that's not the only reason they're losing this game. A&Ms pitching is top notch,and Tennessee is a power hitting team,and they've been kept guessing and off on everything. From what I've seen of Texas A&M, their pitching is their strength.

Unless there's some kind of comeback, they're going to have to win two straight. It's not impossible. Don't write them off yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back