The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't blame the Umpire all night. Yes he has had a crap zone. Our hitters need to swing, they should know enough zone 4 times through the order. Have a better approach
I agree with you. It’s a mental game though. Ump has affected this game heavily. We’ve screwed ourselves as well.

I’ll say one thing for these Aggies is that they think they should be undefeated running into walls and falling over railings.
They are good, but maybe not too damn smart

Reactions: Vols919 and patrick
They are higher, but all of a sudden showing up and acting like they’re avid followers and openly crapping on the team is BS.
What exactly is being said that is considered crapping on the team? I haven’t read most of the comment but most fans are just frustrated.

And I know the players and coaches are, too.

I probably missed the comments you are referring, however, every fan base gets upset.

You should go to the message boards and call in shows after Ohio State lost to Michigan or KY in basketball.

TN fans are now passionate about baseball which is cool to see, as the passion is now similar to TN 🏈 and 🏀 .

Reactions: tbh and patrick
I’ll say one thing for these Aggies is that they think they should be undefeated running into walls and falling over railings.
They are good, but maybe not too damn smart
And the two balls they went all out on weren’t close.

Reactions: Vols919
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back