The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the same song and dance that has cost this team before. This is the best offensive outing of the World Series for Texas A&M by far.
Yeah and the bats just haven’t been there. Had a chance to tie it up or make it a 1-2 run game at least a few times, but watching strikes go down broadway.

Kinda harsh take on your best hitter
He clearly wasn't best hitter tonight, love CMO but his ABs were not competitive at all, down 0-2 every AB and could not track anything like he normally does. Maybe he needed a down game to reset and be ready for tomorrow. My fear is he will press harder tomorrow and have the same results, hope I am absolutely wrong

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
I love C-Mo but the best players shine on this stage. Instead he has been in his own head and provided zero positive impact on this game. Cant have that from your alpha
Terrible take. Baseball isn’t like football/basketball. You have bad nights plenty of times on big stages regardless of who you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back