The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seemed like our batters couldn't get timing down tonight...there were ALOT of foul balls. Those are a guy swinging too early or too late most.times.

Take the loss, learn from it, wash it off in the shower, come back tomorrow with a new attitude and get this thing !!!!

This wasnt on the ump. He didnt help but we just didnt show up ready. We missed spots pitching-wise wayy too many times, we didnt punish them enough when they did the same. We didnt field cleanly, we didnt have good approaches in clutch situations. Just didnt do nearly enough right today.
I think we’re gonna see a different team tomorrow and Monday. We’re winning this, A&M went all in tonight.

Well if you had told me at the start of the season that we would be two wins away from a national championship with our two best pitchers coming up would have taken it in a heartbeat.

We got them right where we want them

Moore and Tears 0-10 tonight. 5 K’s. Brutal.
Yep. Got to be better tomorrow for sure. We also can’t have 17 strikeouts and 3 errors. Not beating many teams doing that let alone a good team like A&M.

I will say Eshenbach has some nasty stuff. Got to give him credit. Faced 8 batters and struck out 7. One good thing though. We got his pitch count up. Might not be so good tomorrow. GBO

Reactions: Volfan1000
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back