The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 3 Thread (Mon. June 24 7PM EST) (ESPN)

I hate that they are coming to the SEC.
I hate more than anything that they are coming to the SEC. My husband and his entire family are all Texans, horns and aggies. The one thing Ive always had is the SEC is better than the big 12. Now, its gone. And entitlement? You have no idea. My husband and I have already gotten into it over the horns coming in and becoming the new bama. I could throw up.

Texas wants Schloss

It’s not a coincidence that they announced the firing on the day of A&M’s biggest game ever.

They want to ruin the natty for them and then poach their coach.

Cold as ice to do this to them, but it obviously benefits us so I won’t complain
Probably already a done deal. It's how Tejas works.

They're called "yell leaders" because Aggies don't cheer; they yell. This is a very, very old tradition (1907), and almost always, yell leaders are members of the Corps of Cadets.

Not only that…back in the day when it was an all male school, they obviously didn’t have cheerleaders. So, they would choose the sissiest dudes there and force them to be the yell leaders. It’s a deep rooted tradition, but very strange.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back