The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 3 Thread (Mon. June 24 7PM EST) (ESPN)

oh man, I think I aged 25 years tonight! I wasn’t about to post on here, mainly because my hands were shaking too much to type. I wouldn’t have added anything constructive to the board so it was a wise move on my part.

Congrats to all y’all who have followed this program for years, many of which weren’t very good. This one’s for y’all. And congrats to the relatives of players on here. This team so deserved a title. I’m so happy they got it, because sports can be extremely cruel that way.

I don’t know what I’ll be doing for the next 8 hours, but it probably won’t be sleeping! Go Vols!!

Zander, Kirby, Combs, Snead, Dreiling, Burke, Ensley, CMO, KT, and on and on. So many legends. Thank you men! Thank you for what you’ve sacrificed and what you’ve done for the University of Tennessee. Build em all a statue!!!!

Going to miss these guys. They have forever etched their names in the lore and legend of Volunteer history!!!

VN Store

Back