The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 3 Thread (Mon. June 24 7PM EST) (ESPN)

WTF is wrong with you?
I swear that comment you replied to right there is the most delusional thing I’ve ever read.

Our historically good Basevols WIN A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP and people still find a way to **** on them. If you can’t find words to praise this team right now after all they’ve fought to get here find another team. We don’t want you.

Is there a way I can know when the flight will arrive? I want to take my UT truck and follow the buses bacik to UT
Not sure. Go to the Flight Aware app or get it and then search Omaha to TYS for flights, don’t worry about the flight number. There will be very few direct flights between OMA and TYS, but it’s likely a charter on a commercial airline. Possibly Delta. Don’t know if they’re staying the night in OMA and flying back tomorrow or coming back tonight.

Edit: Looks like a direct flight on Jet Blue tomorrow arriving around 3pm or so. Flight number looks like it would be a charter operation. Don’t know that for sure, but nothing else is scheduled direct from OMA to TYS for tomorrow that would be a charter aircraft to be able to carry the whole team.

Last edited:
Been a Vols fan since 1961 (mainly football at first but have been all in for a while now).

I’m 74 but for tonight I feel like I’m 20 again!

Thank you BaseVols for bringing such a wild rush of excitement and joy into an old man’s life. What a team, what a coach, what tremendous fans!

YeeeeHaaaaw!!!

I swear that comment you replied to right there is the most delusional thing I’ve ever read.

Our historically good Basevols WIN A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP and people still find a way to **** on them. If you can’t find words to praise this team right now after all they’ve fought to get here find another team. We don’t want you.
I don’t get it. What the f kind of take was that.

Beautiful moment. TN athletics is the very best in the country right now and I won’t hear any arguments otherwise.
Dang you get a sense for how tall Heup is there. Big guy.

Love the state our major sports are in right now. Hope Coach Barnes wants to coach at least a few more years and our new women’s bball coach can get that program back on track.

VN Store

Back