The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 3 Thread (Mon. June 24 7PM EST) (ESPN)

Okay..long time coming. I can remember the days of hearing the bats in the frat house....waking up the brothers....buying a happy pack (case of beer) and watching the game, including Bo Jackson. Usually a loss. No cost, but a student ID was enough. Life went on, but no way today I'm getting in.

I never thought, even with CTV having us #1 in 2022, it was real. One of those things. And I certainly never believed we'd win the NCAA in baseball...ever. Here I am witnessing both 1998 and 2024... it's sublime. As a looonnggg time baseball player.....just unbelievable. GBO, God bless you, I've lived long enough to see this. It's ultra special.........

Okay..long time coming. I can remember the days of hearing the bats in the frat house....waking up the brothers....buying a happy pack (case of beer) and watching the game, including Bo Jackson. Usually a loss. No cost, but a student ID was enough. Life went on, but no way today I'm getting in.

I never thought, even with CTV having us #1 in 2022, it was real. One of those things. And I certainly never believed we'd win the NCAA in baseball...ever. Here I am witnessing both 1998 and 2024... it's sublime. As a looonnggg time baseball player.....just unbelievable. GBO, God bless you, I've lived long enough to see this. It's ultra special.........
Football in 1998, all of Pat's championships, now baseball. Those of us who have witnessed it as fans are extremely lucky. I hope to see another in football, one in both men and women's basketball, one in softball, and another in baseball. That may be greedy, but if you're going to dream, dream big.

VN Store

Back