The Official Texas A&M @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (3/24 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (3/25 Noon EST ESPN 2) (3/26 1PM EST ESPN)

I am a total fan and not anywhere near experienced enough but, I am betting CTV has a plan and I am all in for CTV's plans for UT.
Baseball 101:

At the most elementary level, defense wants the same handed pitcher as batter. (See Scott's strikeout just now.) The pitching arm is more hidden and the ball moves away from the hitter, which is harder to hit than one that moving in toward you.

It gets much much more complex than that for actual matchup decisions.

This is why I pay for watching the game and CFA and CTV get millions for doing such.

BTW... Denton the right hander just punished their lefty because their coach is an idiot compared to CTV and didn't put in a righty to face him.

Ahuna, the lefty batting now and likely to be an out vs the lefty.

Baseball.

ZANE DENTON:

mvp.gif

Apparently in today's game. He's been a beast & a thorn in their side all day ..

And, sadly, I was right about Ahuna.

He will be paid millions because of his defense.

Burke may be a hall of famer if he continues to be an enigma. He's a lefty power hitter who hits for high average against lefty pitchers.

If he were a publicly traded company, I'd already own stock in Burkeco.

Baseball 101:

At the most elementary level, defense wants the same handed pitcher as batter. (See Scott's strikeout just now.) The pitching arm is more hidden and the ball moves away from the hitter, which is harder to hit than one that moving in toward you.

It gets much much more complex than that for actual matchup decisions.

This is why I pay for watching the game and CFA and CTV get millions for doing such.

BTW... Denton the right hander just punished their lefty because their coach is an idiot compared to CTV and didn't put in a righty to face him.

Ahuna, the lefty batting now and likely to be an out vs the lefty.

Baseball.
Only problem with that shot at AM Coach is that Denton is a switch hitter.

What’s up with Ahuna?

He has a very clear weakness that teams are exploiting. He swings at a lot of center-cut but low balls in the dirt. He struggles to identify it. They’ll keep throwing those until he makes adjustments. It’s been a thing most of the season for him. He’s still a great hitter though.

He has a very clear weakness that teams are exploiting. He swings at a lot of center-cut but low balls in the dirt. He struggles to identify it. They’ll keep throwing those until he makes adjustments. It’s been a thing most of the season for him. He’s still a great hitter though.
Thank you for the explanation. Makes sense.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back