The Official Texas A&M @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (3/24 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (3/25 Noon EST ESPN 2) (3/26 1PM EST ESPN)

For those more experienced here, what's the purpose of giving a guy one batter (when it's not a matchup situation). I know it's clearly getting them experience but does 1 batter faced really do much for them?
I am a total fan and not anywhere near experienced enough but, I am betting CTV has a plan and I am all in for CTV's plans for UT.

Ive got UT vs BAMA on SECN+ and got Baseball and Softball forums going at the same time. Now if I can figure out how to watch NASCAR at Austin TX road course. I be happy, happy, happy. Wins over the Gumps and Aggies would be sweet.
I can appreciate the multitasking! BaseVols on tv, switching over between innings to basketball, Lady Vols on ipad, laundry, fixing spaghetti sauce and trying to comment. The day in the life of a Vol fan!🍊

For those more experienced here, what's the purpose of giving a guy one batter (when it's not a matchup situation). I know it's clearly getting them experience but does 1 batter faced really do much for them?
Matchups LefTy vs Righty but also to give work to lots of talented arms.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back