The Official UTSA (1-2) at #23 TENNESSEE (2-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/23 @ 4:00 PM EST - from Neyland Stadium - SECN

Tennessee this week needs to take the ball after the opening kickoff and just run it until they score a Touchdown. Try to wear UTSA defense down the first series. That would set the tone for the first half.
I'd honestly like to see more passing down the field attempts, to see we can actually throw more than a slant.

maxresdefault.jpg

I watched the Army-UTSA game the other night.
UTSA had two defensive starters go down with injuries.
I have not looked at an injury report yet.

i hate these years we play 2 cupcakes before Florida and then one after! we get no prep for a big game and then after we lose we have no idea how to gauge how well the team has corrected problems

its also just hard to get excited for a game like this after losing to the miserable rotten stinkin mother****ing gators

i hate these years we play 2 cupcakes before Florida and then one after! we get no prep for a big game and then after we lose we have no idea how to gauge how well the team has corrected problems

its also just hard to get excited for a game like this after losing to the miserable rotten stinkin mother****ing gators
The problem is playing Florida down there. They some how can't get over the mentle hurdle that it takes to win in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. They blow leads. They miss tackles. They drop passes. They get foolish penalties. It's a never ending cycle. It seems like Casey Clausen was the last quarterback who had what it took to win down there.

The problem is playing Florida down there. They some how can't get over the mentle hurdle that it takes to win in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. They blow leads. They miss tackles. They drop passes. They get foolish penalties. It's a never ending cycle. It seems like Casey Clausen was the last quarterback who had what it took to win down there.
was gafneys catch down there?

Honestly as bad as we played the first two cupcakes we should learn a lot from this one

all we can learn is negative. if the game is 50-0 i dont put any stock in it at all
Not true if the O is clicking then that will be the fist time this year. So far they can’t line up and run plays. If there’s improvement in execution then we will see it

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Tennessee this week needs to take the ball after the opening kickoff and just run it until they score a Touchdown. Try to wear UTSA defense down the first series. That would set the tone for the first half.

I'd honestly like to see more passing down the field attempts, to see we can actually throw more than a slant.
How about run it down their throats for 2 first downs then drop a dime to squirrel at the 5 and two step into the endzone.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back