The Official UTSA (1-2) at #23 TENNESSEE (2-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/23 @ 4:00 PM EST - from Neyland Stadium - SECN

on another note, i hate the tennessee fanbase after a loss. I'm not sure if other fanbases are as bad because i don't waste time reading other message boards, but holy jesus we got a bunch spoiled, ignorant, hateful, entitled, mean spirited whackadoos who probably shouldn't be allowed to drink, and if they're sober should be sterilized asap

Not true if the O is clicking then that will be the fist time this year. So far they can’t line up and run plays. If there’s improvement in execution then we will see it
won't mean a lick for road games

on another note, i hate the tennessee fanbase after a loss. I'm not sure if other fanbases are as bad because i don't waste time reading other message boards, but holy jesus we got a bunch spoiled, ignorant, hateful, entitled, mean spirited whackadoos who probably shouldn't be allowed to drink, and if they're sober should be sterilized asap
f0ec3d01a4a769608e37efe1281bcf4d_w200.gif

Oh yeah, the entire state of AL nearly committed suicide last week. I was there for the whole week and Daddy and I laughed at the idiots.

Oh yeah, the entire state of AL nearly committed suicide last week. I was there for the whole week and Daddy and I laughed at the idiots.
definitely bama. I'll say its not all bad. I figure a lot of teams fans just stop caring at a certain point

also freak probably has like 50 alts to stir **** up

definitely bama. I'll say its not all bad. I figure a lot of teams fans just stop caring at a certain point

also freak probably has like 50 alts to stir **** up
Amazing the number of Sabin needs to retire calls there were.

I was down in Tuscaloosa the night after the Texas game. Your fanbase is no different than others.

Heck, some of them aren't even drinking.

In

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I haven't considered otherwise.
I don’t have a clue what CJH was/is thinking.
If he was thinking change I’d think this would be a good week for it , but solely based off what happened in practice I’d say we’re going with the sr.

I don't know crap and don't even pretend to... anymore. I just don't see him starting Nico with that line and he thinks Joe is his best chance to win with his other choices.

FF can say he sucks because he put himself in that position, I say for whatever the reason is, maybe it is a mistake, people make them. Maybe that's why his demeanor was the way it was before and after the game. Remember me making that comment before the game?

Who knows?

VN Store

Back