The Official Vandy @ Tennessee Series Thread (4/21 6PM EST SEC NETWORK) (4/22 Noon EST ESPN2) (4/23 1PM EST ESPN2)

Let’s rewind 36 hours:

Vanderbilt dancing around between innings, shooting dirty looks and taunting our bench. Acting like world beaters.

24 hours ago:
Little muffin top hits a HR to put Vandy up 1-0, comes around and stomped on home plate.

Don’t come in here disrespecting our house… there is no better fuel for the fire 🔥 than to see an opponent act like Vandy did. In many ways, we can thank Vandy for turning this thing around.

I might consider sitting Ahuna the rest of this game. That grimace is worrisome. He’s starting to play well. No need to risk further injury this weekend.

He will continue to receive therapy rest of the season along with stretching exercises to keep it loose. He said yesterday the the will have to deal with back pain for the rest of his life so…..hope he’s okay for his sake.

Let’s rewind 36 hours:

Vanderbilt dancing around between innings, shooting dirty looks and taunting our bench. Acting like world beaters.

24 hours ago:
Little muffin top hits a HR to put Vandy up 1-0, comes around and stomped on home plate.

Don’t come in here disrespecting our house… there is no better fuel for the fire 🔥 than to see an opponent act like Vandy did. In many ways, we can thank Vandy for turning this thing around.
Even today they were smiling thinking they were gonna at least win today.

IMG_2361.jpeg

But Nope

I understand the significance but those cleats are horrid. Lol

giphy.gif

He will continue to receive therapy rest of the season along with stretching exercises to keep it loose. He said yesterday the the will have to deal with back pain for the rest of his life so…..hope he’s okay for his sake.
Might have the same thing as Mike Trout going on.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Back pain sucks. I’ve had issues since mid 20’s - rear ended by drunk driver who decided not to use his brakes @ a red light. Of course he wasn’t using his head lights @ 10Pm.

Hopefully Ahuna is okay.
I was born with my spine curved and after years of driving a truck i can barely get around now. Back pain is horrible to deal with on a daily basis. Ive been dealing my whole life. So yeah i get it.

VN Store

Back