The Official Vandy @ Tennessee Series Thread (4/21 6PM EST SEC NETWORK) (4/22 Noon EST ESPN2) (4/23 1PM EST ESPN2)

Just got back to the ATL after being in Knoxville since Tuesday to enjoy some BaseVol games and some quality time at LNS with my daughter. Thoughts on the Vandy series:
1). It was a transformational series. It was put up or shut up time, Less talk, and more action. BaseVols responded with a gigantic sweep of the VandyBoys! Just a terrific “punch back” response by the Vols. Friday started a resurgence in a team that looks poised, hungry, and determined for post season play.
2) Friday night was electric at LNS. Great to see the fans support the team and create that “hornets nest” environment that has been missing for the most part this season. Good crowds on Sat and Sun but nothing beats the atmosphere of a night game.
3) Really impressed with Dickey, Ensley, Burke, Merritt, Tears, Griffin, and Dreiling to name just a few.
4j Maui‘s perhaps back to the all American reputation that preceded him. (Pun intended). His defense was superb and I truly feel his back issues and the suspension derailed him during first half of season.
5) Lindsey, Dollander, and Beam appeared in elite form. Burns was flat out unhittable on Fri and Sun. He has the makeup of a “lights out” closer.

Holy crap! Tony Vitello is psychic! I found this pic that was part of an article before the series started.

th

Tony is clearly holding up 3 fingers, saying we're going to win all 3. And we did!

Superpowers confirmed!

IMG_4979.png

Vandy fans claiming Tony’s flipping a triple bird.

Last edited:
@chuckiepoo now why would you use the word dong in LadyVoldsoftball forum now you know none of those young ladies call them dongs the HR that is

They're just lucky he didn't post some rally bewbz like he did before (yes, CP posted topless pics in a game forum). Now posting that in the LV forum would be something!

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back