The Official Western Carolina @ Tennessee Game Thread (Tues. 3/21 6:30PM EST) SECNET+

Great Scott! Love seeing him with the HR. I’d love for his bat to come alive and Scott earn the CF position. His elite defense, speed, and loyalty to the program would be great to see in CF.
It’s getting close to the time where you pick your 3 outfielders and start riding them………problem is no one has taken command of their opportunity yet

This is game 22. We shouldn’t have guys striking out on clock violations at this point. Whether you like the rule or not, it’s the rule at least for now and we have to adjust to that.
Yep, by now they should be adjusted to that rule and be in the box ready to go. Inexcusable at this point.

I forgot my 5th inning stat. After the Missouri series we are sitting at 92 runs scored from the 5th inning on…

Reactions: chuckiepoo
QUOTE="W.TN.Orange Blood, post: 22540105, member: 49718"]Evrrybody hates the clock rule.
Not me. I love it. Pitch the ball and get in the box and hit. Not complicated. Quit adjusting gloves and the other stuff. Loved when umpires would let us work quick in high school.[/QUOTE]
I really don’t have an issue with it. Growing up, we were always taught to hustle during everything we did on the field. You step on that field and it’s go time.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back