The Official Wofford @ Tennessee Tuesday Game Thread 4/2/23 (6:30PM EST SEC NETWORK +)

giphy.gif

Whoa.....that is a big one.

I picked up my BS in Engineering Science after a year and a half at Motlow. Dean Snyder was fantastic at UT. After working a few years, had the opportunity to take night and distance courses at UTSI for my MS in IE which was actually a Systems Engineering degree. I mentor and support anyone who is willing to do the work to get an Engineering or equal math and science based degree. China, Russia, and so many of our adversaries and allies are passing us in scholastics. We have got to work together in the USA to graduate more really smart young people who have backgrounds in math and science. Other degrees are great but, the engineers and scientists I have met were an amazing bunch of people and they got us to the moon and have kept us safe/secure with some amazing discoveries. I met the guy who is credited for the equation that made the SR-71 possible at a UT Reliability and Maintenance Seminar...just wow!. Cheers and best wishes....Go Vols!

Yup and you sound like a version of both my parents uptalking education and math.

I love the SR-71 and the concept of quietly outrunning anything Russia could throw at us and figuring out mid air refueling or the fact that on the ground, it leaks fuel, but doesn't once it's at cruising altitude. Plus it still looks bad a$s and holds some records even though it's retired.

VN Store

Back