The Oklahoman on UT vs OU

Tman44

God Father of Soul
The Oklahoman is the newspaper of record in OKC, OK. They task their sportswriter to prognosticate the outcome of the Saturday night match up between thew Vols and the Sooners. Although being from Oklahoma, their collective verdict was unanimous in predicting victory for the men from Rocky Top. Go Vols!

Holy Sh*t Batman - have you ever seen such honest reporters in your life? Imagine if ABC, CBS, NBC, PMSNBC and CNN predicted that Trump would win the presidential election?

Got to give these gentlemen credit. Now, the Vols need to live up to the Heup!!!

Go Vols!! Sooner than later!!

1726841414688.png

1726841471074.png

They need to head over to VN, because some of our fans think that we're outmatched.
I think with the players OU is getting back for this game, changes things. It's now, going to be a knock down, drag out, The Undertaker vs. Triple H, Hell-in-a-Cell match. A last man standing, or lying down event. A boom and doom catastrophe.

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol
I think with the players OU is getting back for this game, changes things. It's now, going to be a knock down, drag out, The Undertaker vs. Triple H, Hell-in-a-Cell match. A last man standing, or lying down event. A boom and doom catastrophe.
Maybe, but players cant just come back and make an instant impact in a game like this. Especially on the offensive line. That line needs time to be consistent and gel. The ones coming back havent played a snap in live game reps. It will be noticeable. Im more on fence that this maynot go UT's way simply because of the environment and CJH history of big road games. TN hasnt beaten a ranked SEC opponent on the road since when? 2006? #10 UGA?

They need to head over to VN, because some of our fans think that we're outmatched.

I don't think that we're outmatched vs any of our opponents this year, even Georgia. But, this is going to be a tough game. I don't see us dog walking them like some think. I think we cover the spread late.

Maybe, but players cant just come back and make an instant impact in a game like this. Especially on the offensive line. That line needs time to be consistent and gel. The ones coming back havent played a snap in live game reps. It will be noticeable. Im more on fence that this maynot go UT's way simply because of the environment and CJH history of big road games. TN hasnt beaten a ranked SEC opponent on the road since when? 2006? #10 UGA?
2016 Dobb Nail Boot at UGA

Overall They seem to be pretty high on the Sooners offense given the fact that it’s been pretty lackluster the last 2 games.

You may be right. I'm thinking the 2024 vols have just enough swagger to wiggle out of Norman with a win. As a matter of fact, this game will probably define the Vols for what they really are. May the orange swag be with us.

Holy Sh*t Batman - have you ever seen such honest reporters in your life? Imagine if ABC, CBS, NBC, PMSNBC and CNN predicted that Trump would win the presidential election?

Got to give these gentlemen credit. Now, the Vols need to live up to the Heup!!!

Go Vols!! Sooner than later!!

View attachment 678770

View attachment 678772
Still calling a close game, but it won't be. 45 - 10 Vols.

Reactions: CSVol
The Oklahoman is the newspaper of record in OKC, OK. They task their sportswriter to prognosticate the outcome of the Saturday night match up between thew Vols and the Sooners. Although being from Oklahoma, their collective verdict was unanimous in predicting victory for the men from Rocky Top. Go Vols!

They're predicting a relatively close game, I just don't see it. Maybe 1st half, but after that it's VOLS by 30+.

Tennessee will probably lose a game this season,but it won't be Saturday against Oklahoma. Butch,as inept as he is, almost pulled it off in Norman, only his stupidity saved the sooner. Coach JH is competent and I'm confident we win, BIG.

Josh Heupel's MO @ UT has been simple. If Tennessee jumps out to a 10-0 or 14-0 lead, then the odds are it's gone be a Vol blowout. That's a basic metric you can go back and check out. If we don't get out ahead then it's going to be a four quarter ballgame. I do 🚫 see them jumping out on us. I'd be extremely shocked if they did. We should win. The guessing game is related to "by how much".

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
2022 LSU

VN Store

Back