The Paris Agreement

BartW

Gold Member
Paris climate deal: nearly 200 nations sign in end of fossil fuel era

:fireworks::fireworks:

Welp, there goes the GOP's best argument for inaction-

rubio-planet.jpg

This should heat up the presidential race :) Flame away!

Reactions: 3 people
I especially liked this section.

"Rich countries agreed to raise $100bn (£66bn) a year by 2020 to help poor countries transform their economies".

Those poor countries should be required to sell us their natural resources for the 100B.

Reactions: 1 person
I suspect there will be plenty of crying between now and Nov. 4...

Whu...? You should be happy that there will be no more "Climate change." Polar caps will freeze, no more dangerous hurricanes or flooding. No more terrorism. You should be ecstatic.

Reactions: 2 people
No one finds it bothersome that this can be done without representative approval?

Just exactly what are we doing for the next generation of Americans? This is just one more idiotic agreement for the next Republican President to shred on day one.

I especially liked this section.

"Rich countries agreed to raise $100bn (£66bn) a year by 2020 to help poor countries transform their economies".

Those poor countries should be required to sell us their natural resources for the 100B.

They already do, essentially. We buy their natural resources, crops and widgets with fake funny money, then turn around and mandate that they buy our processed or Monsanto-ized foods with those same dollars. If they can't pay, then they go into debt or borrow with dollar denominated loans, using their natural resources, crops and widgets as collateral on the debt.
weirdlook.gif

The wheels on the bus go round and round...

Just exactly what are we doing for the next generation of Americans? This is just one more idiotic agreement for the next Republican President to shred on day one.

Ummm we should have thought about the next generation long ago. We ****ed these people and I am not taking about climate.. Financially screwed. We blame them for how we raised them. It's why it's ridiculous when we talk crap about the next generation. We screwed them over and raised them and then ***** about them.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not seeing any proposals from the Dems that would actually do anything without cratering the economy. Bernie's climate plan is hilariously bad.

Cant wait to switch to that clean and affordable non fossil fuel source that will power my car, my house, our airplanes, our boats, are farm equipment, and anything motorized!!

Oh wait we don't have an alternative yet? Hmm..

I'm not seeing any proposals from the Dems that would actually do anything without cratering the economy. Bernie's climate plan is hilariously bad.

Yeah his comments on this Paris deal showed how insane he actually is.

His climate plan is basically this: Horse and Buggies for everyone!!

VN Store

Back