The Party of Law and Order (in the Orwellian sense)

Well, some people are luckier than others. I don't clutch my pearls because someone got arrested for doing dumb shizz early in life.
Its only dumb **** because somebody in power say it is .Every law , every moral believe is based on a concept of someone . 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: hog88
Its only dumb **** because somebody in power say it is .Every law , every moral believe is based on a concept of someone . 🤷🏼‍♂️

No, I did some really dumb stuff as a kid. Nothing really criminal like robbing, rapping or killing just racing, drinking, fighting and being an absolute hard head. But most of the deputies knew I had to get out in time to get home and milk.

No, I did some really dumb stuff as a kid. Nothing really criminal like robbing, rapping or killing just racing, drinking, fighting and being an absolute hard head. But most of the deputies knew I had to get out in time to get home and milk.

I understand there’s a tat of LilReb on my body because my grandmother who I loved beyond all others on the planet , called me a little Rebel all the time based on the fact that wouldn’t conform to a belief system of “ everyone “ . My grandmother was a church of Christ hypocrite 😂

PS .. we can do that with everyone that believes in any form of religion or any moral concept or any law. We all are hypocrites that lie based on our belief of “
Facts “ lol

I understand there’s a tat of LilReb on my body because my grandmother who I loved beyond all others on the planet , called me a little Rebel all the time based on the fact that wouldn’t conform to a believe system of “ everyone “ . My grandmother was a church of Christ hypocrite 😂

To this day I will not have a drink before noon (local time), on Sundays (unless on vacation or Monday is a holiday) because when I was a teenager my grandmother told me only alcoholics did that and asked me to promise I wouldn’t.

To this day I will not have a drink before noon (local time), on Sundays (unless on vacation or Monday is a holiday) because when I was a teenager my grandmother told me only alcoholics did that and asked me to promise I wouldn’t.

I definitely understand why , #ChutchOfChrist
#JesusIsWatching lol

Same thing for me unless I go to a Titans game. Tailgate starts at 9am

Hot damn MAGA b*tches! We gotz some more law and order up in dis b*tch!

Oh boy you got the big boogeyman . You should be able to get all those new logical and reasonable gun laws passed now . Easy Peasy . lol

VN Store

Back