The Party of Law and Order (in the Orwellian sense)

Big party on March 19th for the Party of Law and Order. It's at jail block 6. Swing by and check it out y'all

Surely the OP realizes just how easily we could create a parallel thread showing Democrats behaving badly with just as many daily examples.
No matter what any person believes politically, it isn’t going to magically make them a “good” person. If there was such a political party, I would surely wish to join.
But we should choose our political party based on what we think works to make a better society, not on what will provide personal morality. Politics has no power to grant either absolution or salvation.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Why is the DNC and those on the left against holding criminal accountable? They only seems to hold Trump accountable for thing outside the statue of limitations.

Why is the DNC and those on the left against holding criminal accountable? They only seems to hold Trump accountable for thing outside the statue of limitations.

Well, the DOJ under this administration has prosecuted the President's son and prosecuted a Dem Senator and his wife.

So, you know, you don't know what you are talking about.

Really ...those are 2 cases...how many in NYC and California have committed crimes and not been arrested because of leftist activists DA not prosecuting certain crimes..900 dollars a day theft..is allowed in Cali...but your right .I have.no clue..because both Hunter and Trump were prosecuted politically.
Well, the DOJ under this administration has prosecuted the President's son and prosecuted a Dem Senator and his wife.

So, you know, you don't know what you are talking about.

Really ...those are 2 cases...how many in NYC and California have committed crimes and not been arrested because of leftist activists DA not prosecuting certain crimes..900 dollars a day theft..is allowed in Cali...but your right .I have.no clue..because both Hunter and Trump were prosecuted politically.

There's a significant difference in the two levels of what you are talking about, but fyi I do agree that Dem prosecutors who purposefully fail to prosecute people for certain classes of crime, or in certain age ranges, are making a mistake.

There was a local prosecutor here who announced a policy to allow youthful drug offenders to avoid prosecution, I think that's a problem because a lot of them are in gangs and are going to be worse for the rest of us if not dealt with early.

There's a significant difference in the two levels of what you are talking about, but fyi I do agree that Dem prosecutors who purposefully fail to prosecute people for certain classes of crime, or in certain age ranges, are making a mistake.

There was a local prosecutor here who announced a policy to allow youthful drug offenders to avoid prosecution, I think that's a problem because a lot of them are in gangs and are going to be worse for the rest of us if not dealt with early.
I shouldn't have brought up Trump..tbh..my bad on that...being on the left as you are, why is the need for these DAs to things like this so prevalent??? Is there some benefit other then claiming crime is down, statistically true but not on reality?

I shouldn't have brought up Trump..tbh..my bad on that...being on the left as you are, why is the need for these DAs to things like this so prevalent??? Is there some benefit other then claiming crime is down, statistically true but not on reality?

There are some liberals who believe that young people, particularly minorities, have been over-prosecuted and that this puts them in jail and means no education and their lives are disrupted such that they become career criminals early.

While I have no doubt that there is a symbiotic relationship on that score, I am unconvinced that the solution is to ignore crime at a young age.

There are some liberals who believe that young people, particularly minorities, have been over-prosecuted and that this puts them in jail and means no education and their lives are disrupted such that they become career criminals early.

While I have no doubt that there is a symbiotic relationship on that score, I am unconvinced that the solution is to ignore crime at a young age.
I agree that sometimes there have been over prosecution..and I also agree that it seems to hurt more then help these young kids...I'd like to see more emphasis on them gaining skills while in jail...problem is most want no part of that because easy money in drugs and crime.

VN Store

Back