The Problems with Trans-ideology

I didn't rationalize anything. The point I made still stands that left wing lunacy is so extreme and common that the video could easily be taken seriously when left wing lunacy begins to meet satire.

Edit: I found the video again and it has been noted that the video is from a tiktok satire site. But the comments made by many posters was they were afraid it was real and not a joke. The fact many are questioning if it is real or not is a sad reflection on society the left is creating.

It's a sad reflection of how gullible some of you goobers are when presented with subject matter that offends you.

You're still making excuses for not getting an obvious joke.

Reactions: NashVol11
Massachusetts Denied foster parents' Adoption over Transgender views: Lawsuit

A Catholic couple is suing Massachusetts for allegedly denying them the opportunity to adopt children due to their religious beliefs on transgender procedures for children.

Mike and Kitty Burke filed suit against the Massachusetts Department of Children and Families this week, challenging its decision to deny their ability to become foster parents because they "would not be affirming to a child who identified as LGBTQIA."

The Burkes had struggled with infertility issues and decided to become foster parents. They are also Roman Catholic, attend church frequently, and believe "children should not undergo procedures that attempt to change their God-given sex, and they uphold Catholic beliefs about marriage and sexuality," according to the lawsuit filed by the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty.

Massachusetts denied foster parents' adoption over transgender views: Lawsuit

Does this thread prefer anecdotal tabloid garbage or an actual study? I’m sure it will be the former lol

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/09/health/top-surgery-no-regrets-transgender-nonbinary-study/index.html

Does this thread prefer anecdotal tabloid garbage or an actual study? I’m sure it will be the former lol

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/09/health/top-surgery-no-regrets-transgender-nonbinary-study/index.html
Citing a study and citing a good study are two completely different things. All kinds of junk gets published. The fact you believe simply pointing to a peer reviewed study linked within a CNN article as check-mate worthy is comical. Some see where the research takes them, others create an experiment to provide the outcome they desire.

@kiddiedoc is an expert in his field. Pediatricians are not only trained to practice medicine, but also have the experience to identify good peer reviewed articles. I would be interested to find out what he thinks about this study.

Last edited:
Citing a study and citing a good study are two completely different things. All kinds of junk gets published. The fact you believe simply pointing to a peer reviewed study linked within a CNN article as check-mate worthy is comical. Some see where the research takes them, others create an experiment to provide the outcome they desire.

@kiddiedoc is an expert in his field. Pediatricians are not only trained to practice medicine, but also have the experience to identify good peer reviewed articles. I would be interested to find out what he thinks about this study.
Here is some interesting information from that study.....

"With regard to changes in gender identity, 19% of our cohort had a different self-reported gender identity at the time of surgery compared with the time of survey administration."

Reactions: VOLS INC.
Here is some interesting information from that study.....

"With regard to changes in gender identity, 19% of our cohort had a different self-reported gender identity at the time of surgery compared with the time of survey administration."
That is interesting.
For the record, I’m not saying the study is garbage. Maybe it was well thought out and well executed. However, there are terrible peer reviewed studies that get published daily. My program director constantly preaches to us the importance of quality sources from reputable journals. Plenty of PHDs and MDs sacrifice their integrity to advance their ideology.

The kiddiedoc bootlicking is getting insane lol

*gluckgluckgluckgluck*

I’m sorry. Are you jealous?

It’s ok. When we need help with the mechanics of the perfect pour of beer, we will tag you.

Oh look the same joke for the millionth time.

I'm not jealous of being e-fellated because I deny science. I'll let y'all's personal Jesus have that for himself.

It's just sad watching grown men fawn over the notions of a complete stranger. Lol.

Oh look the same joke for the millionth time.

I'm not jealous of being e-fellated because I deny science. I'll let y'all's personal Jesus have that for himself.

It's just sad watching grown men fawn over the notions of a complete stranger. Lol.
A little more lipstick and a slightly shorter skirt. That will get you the attention you crave darlin 😉

Most studies are nonsense and very biased….. If I read this one correctly….. everyone was happy and none were dissatisfied….. you can’t get those kind of results on any topic.

Most studies are nonsense and very biased….. If I read this one correctly….. everyone was happy and none were dissatisfied….. you can’t get those kind of results on any topic.
Yea, the avg satisfaction score of all participants was 5 out of 5 with 5 being the most satisfied. And the avg regret score was 0 out of 100 with 0 being no regret at all. They sent out 235 surveys and 139 responded.

But the breast cancer comparison stood out to me too. They’re saying more women regret having mastectomies for breast cancer treatment than for gender affirmation.

In this cross-sectional survey study of participants who underwent gender-affirming mastectomy 2.0 to 23.6 years ago, respondents had a high level of satisfaction with their decision and low rates of decisional regret. The median Satisfaction With Decision score was 5 on a 5-point scale, and the median decisional regret score was 0 on a 100-point scale. This extremely low level of regret and dissatisfaction and lack of variance in scores impeded the ability to determine meaningful associations among these results, clinical outcomes, and demographic information.

The results are overwhelmingly positive compared with other medical and nonmedical decisions. Participants had a mean (SD) decisional regret score of 4.2 (12.1) on a 100-point scale. In a systematic review of 44 studies of multiple conditions using the Decision Regret Scale, including breast cancer treatment and reconstruction, only 1 study of urinary incontinence had a lower level of decisional regret (mean score, 2.5) With regard to satisfaction with decision, the mean (SD) score was 4.8 (0.6) on a 5-point scale, which is higher than reported scores of mastectomy with reconstruction (mean, 3.97) .

Last edited:
“Most” is strong. I would go with “many”. The problem is people starting with the result they want and working backwards. Cherry picking sources, data, surveys, etc. The goal should be to explore and add to the body of existing research, but too often people are trying to solidify their preconceived notions, as you stated.

Reactions: BisonVol
Daycare worker allowed to walk FREE after being accused of taking sexually explicit photos of at least four three-year-old children and sharing them with the country's first Trans lawmaker

A woman accused of taking inappropriate pictures of children at a Massachusetts day care is set be released from federal custody.

Announced in court document filed Friday, the maneuver will see 38-year-old Lindsay Groves freed on the condition she live with her parents as she awaits trial, and that no children under the age of 18 visit the house.

The motion comes a little more than a month after Groves and her former partner, 39-year-old Stacie Marie Laughton, of Nashua, were indicted on three counts each of sexual exploitation of children.

Prosecutors maintain Groves had been working at Creative Minds, a day care in Tyngsborough, when she allegedly took nude images of napping children and sent them to then girlfriend Laughton - who at the time was New Hampshire's first-ever elected trans lawmaker.

Authorities said the photos - allegedly accompanied with illicit discussions - were taken between May 2022 and June 2023, and contained at least four sexually explicit images of three 3 year-old children.

Daycare worker allowed to walk FREE after being accused of taking sexually explicit photos of at least four three-year-old children and sharing them with the country's first trans lawmaker | Daily Mail Online

Revealed: Trans Lobbying Group Stonewall is behind Gender Policy at 30 NHS Trusts - leaving Health Secretary Steve Barclay 'appalled at woke virtue-signalling by health bosses'

Controversial lobbying group Stonewall has helped write sensitive gender policies at as many as 30 NHS trusts – prompting anger from ministers.

The LGBT charity, known for its radical stance on trans rights, suggested 'improvements' to one hospital's guidance, was listed as a 'contributor' to another and 'validated' a third.

It is currently providing 'support' to another trust as it formulates its policy on caring for transgender patients.

Many trusts cited Stonewall, along with the scandal-hit trans youth charity Mermaids, as reputable sources of information. Last night a source close to Health Secretary Steve Barclay said he was 'appalled' that some NHS managers were engaged in 'woke virtue-signalling' by using outside groups to advise on equality issues despite his previous guidance against doing so.

It comes even as Stonewall has seen dozens of public sector bodies, including the Department of Health and Social Care, quit its 'diversity champions' advisory scheme in recent years.

74274329-12402885-image-a-21_1691959689690.jpg

Divisive: Dozens of public sector bodies have distanced themselves from the charity

Trans group Stonewall helps write gender policies at 30 NHS trusts. prompting fury | Daily Mail Online

It's a sad reflection of how gullible some of you goobers are when presented with subject matter that offends you.

You're still making excuses for not getting an obvious joke.

In fairness to the "goobers," presently we have a constant parade of actual news stories that previously would have been considered to be satire or parody.

That makes it much harder to winnow out the "obvious" jokes from the near-unbelievable realities of today.

California government officials including Newsom and the atty. general using their power to enforce Must Say Gay policies.

In fairness to the "goobers," presently we have a constant parade of actual news stories that previously would have been considered to be satire or parody.

That makes it much harder to winnow out the "obvious" jokes from the near-unbelievable realities of today.

All I hear are excuses for laziness.

🤣😂 This from a damn bartender that praised a panhandler earlier.

How did I praise a panhandler? I know you have the mental capacity of a comatose patient, so reading is hard for you.

Like clockwork though, you would jump right in to defend intellectual laziness.

VN Store

Back