The Problems with Trans-ideology

The irony being ignored by the media is that what proponents call "gender-affirming care" is actually "gender-denying care." And it's not really "care"...it's simply a procedure just like cosmetic plastic surgery.
That’s how the left uses language to hide their evil.

Family planning= Elective abortion
Gender affirming care= Child mutilation
Our democracy is at stake= Our authoritarianism is being threatened

The irony being ignored by the media is that what proponents call "gender-affirming care" is actually "gender-denying care." And it's not really "care"...it's simply a procedure just like cosmetic plastic surgery.
It’s not care, it’s greed.. Vanderbilt already got caught for trying to push it because it’s a pretty lucrative stream of revenue.. all I can say is shame on those docs, they know better

Last edited:
Intetesting that no one seems concerned over all the transitioning biological girls taking roster spots and/or besting the biological boys in sports.

Nor does anyone seem concerned about them in the public changing areas designed for biological males.

Obviously, dark discriminatory forces are at work here.

Intetesting that no one seems concerned over all the transitioning biological girls taking roster spots and/or besting the biological boys in sports.

Nor does anyone seem concerned about them in the public changing areas designed for biological males.

Obviously, dark discriminatory forces are at work here.

Biological girls should play with biological girls, same for boys.

Look at this disgusting 💩….. of course Nashvol will be along shortly to defend it

Would make a great express VPN spokesperson. “I was arrested for CP. But thanks to express vpn, I’ve got my life back on track and am doing what I love!”

Look at this disgusting 💩….. of course Nashvol will be along shortly to defend it
On a bright spot, that loser pretending to be a girl so he could win swimming races got beat out of the pro tour by an actual female 🤣. He can run around by himself in the locker room with his erection now🤣

CP, do better than such a sh*tty ideological drive by. I disagree with plenty of people here but the "welp must be a pedo" route is such weak ass ****.

Brother if you have no problem with this cat being in the position he’s in then I’ve seriously misjudged you

And see, there you go again.

You're putting words in peoples' mouths and projecting your assumptions of others' beliefs into statements.

Do better.

And see, there you go again.

You're putting words in peoples' mouths and projecting your assumptions of others' beliefs into statements.

Do better.
He's not assuming anything. He clearly stated "if". It's up to you to clarify if you disagree with what followed that word

He's not assuming anything. He clearly stated "if". It's up to you to clarify if you disagree with what followed that word

That's a pretty asinine format of discourse to follow.

It's not on me to do that. I've posted with him for years so he can figure it out for himself. He's a big boy with a brain.

So the nut job parent promoting child mutilation can run to CA and be protected ...

California State Assembly Declares August ‘Transgender History Month’​

The California State Assembly voted Wednesday to declare August “Transgender History Month,” the first of its kind in the nation.

CP, do better than such a sh*tty ideological drive by. I disagree with plenty of people here but the "welp must be a pedo" route is such weak ass ****.
Does he appear to be a freak? Based on his history is it likely he’s a pedo?
This type of individual has no business whatsoever being an authority figure or working with children. You can call it a sh*tty ideological drive by if you want, but he’s a risk and one that shouldn’t be taken

California State Assembly Declares August ‘Transgender History Month’​

The California State Assembly voted Wednesday to declare August “Transgender History Month,” the first of its kind in the nation.

On this day in history, Chuck Collins had his dick cut off and began going by Claire

VN Store

Back