The Problems with Trans-ideology

These clowns seriously would not know actual reality if it walked up and punched them in the mouth. They dont understand that in the 90% of this country that Hollywood types call "flyover land" between Cali and NY.....people are absolutely disgusted by them and have zero intentions of letting their daughters get knocked out by dudes in their sports. Zero. Which is about the exact same % that actually believe there are more "genders" that exist besides male and female. The Emperor is butt naked...and I refuse to pretend he wears clothes. No matter how long, nor how loud these leftist clowns scream about how cool his clothes are.

For those unfamiliar with the reference

I think its a good idea to have a tiered library card system but removing the books completely is dumb and no Fing way will the no gay PDA ordinance stand and it shouldn’t.
It's just such a goofy hill to die on . . . Tiered library cards make sense, but let's be honest. Most kids don't even know where the library is. Do people really think kids are wandering around public libraries browsing the Dewey Decimal System for obscure titles that might make them catch the gay?

It's just such a goofy hill to die on . . . Tiered library cards make sense, but let's be honest. Most kids don't even know where the library is. Do people really think kids are wandering around public libraries browsing the Dewey Decimal System for obscure titles that might make them catch the gay?

Agreed.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

San Francisco Prostitute Says He Killed Victim Who Realized He Is Transgender and Wanted Refund​

1702349260190.png

A prostitute is facing second-degree murder charges after a man was found dead near Crissy Field in San Francisco, California, on November 12.

Officials arrested and charged 20-year-old Leion Butler on November 22, SFist reported Saturday.

Butler claims he shot 32-year-old Hamza Walupupu in self-defense during a dispute. The victim apparently had discovered the suspect was transgender and wanted his money refunded.

This is a blatant example of indoctrination in our schools. How is it that teachers are allowed to teach falsehoods? Why do our public schools tolerate this kind of stuff?

A Seattle high schooler was marked incorrect on a history quiz when he stated that only women can get pregnant, according to a report.

The 10th-grade student at Chief Sealth International High School reportedly failed the true-false quiz titled “Understanding Gender vs. Sex” in his Ethnic Studies World History class, his mother told the conservative radio show The Jason Rantz Show Sunday.

The student labeled two statements “true” — The first that “All men have penises” and the second that “Only women can get pregnant.”

He was marked incorrect for both and failed the “knowledge check” quiz as a result, said his mother, who asked to be anonymous so that her son doesn’t get penalized.

“I keep trying to wrap my head around how it is legal to teach inaccurate information and force students to answer against their beliefs or receive negative scores,” she told the KTTH radio show.

This is a blatant example of indoctrination in our schools. How is it that teachers are allowed to teach falsehoods? Why do our public schools tolerate this kind of stuff?

I guess I don’t actually see what role this has at all in secondary education. Why is the topic even discussed?

I guess I don’t actually see what role this has at all in secondary education. Why is the topic even discussed?
Indoctrination. This far left teacher feels that it is her opportunity and obligation to indoctrinate her students. Where else in life could a person have such power? Here she can mark wrong in big red letters and chastise the kid. It's a travesty that our public schools accept such crap.

Indoctrination. This far left teacher feels that it is her opportunity and obligation to indoctrinate her students. Where else in life could a person have such power? Here she can mark wrong in big red letters and chastise the kid. It's a travesty that our public schools accept such crap.

Yeah...and we put our kids thru Christian school so we wouldnt have to deal with garbage like this, but to be honest we are trashy enough that my wife would probably literally beat a teachers azz for that so...

These clowns seriously would not know actual reality if it walked up and punched them in the mouth. They dont understand that in the 90% of this country that Hollywood types call "flyover land" between Cali and NY.....people are absolutely disgusted by them and have zero intentions of letting their daughters get knocked out by dudes in their sports. Zero. Which is about the exact same % that actually believe there are more "genders" that exist besides male and female. The Emperor is butt naked...and I refuse to pretend he wears clothes. No matter how long, nor how loud these leftist clowns scream about how cool his clothes are.

For those unfamiliar with the reference

@Souce

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The irony of making your kid go to a Christian school while decrying indoctrination.
Most parents "indoctrinate" their offspring into the parents' value systems. Very few parents have a feral kid system in which the kids just decide what behaviors and attitudes they will adopt for themselves.

No "irony" at all here. The parents are just objecting to outsiders imposing their values upon the children of others without those parents' permission or even knowledge beforehand. Parents have to sign permission slips for kids to engage in extracurricular activities or take field trips. That's an admission from the school system that the parents, not the schools, have the final say in their kids' education (beyond compulsory education of some sort).

Last edited:
The irony of making your kid go to a Christian school while decrying indoctrination

Best investment we have ever made...by miles. The public school system is a festering boil on the azz of a dying beast known as "the government". Public school kids transferring into my kids school are at least 2 full grade levels behind by middle school. Those are just the academics. My wife and I both went to public schools here in NC....I would work 3 jobs and live in a singlewide if I had to before i would put my kids in those sheitholes. Kids today in public schools do worse academically than my generation did...are measurably ignorant compared to their parents...and this despite the 10 point grading scale (ridiculous) and dumbing down the SAT and ACT since we were in school. Its an embarrassment. Thats without even getting into common core, DEI, 20% claiming to be LGTBQZetc...gang violence...increased drug use...school shootings...safe spaces and rampant depression..."hookup culture"...

VN Store

Back