The Problems with Trans-ideology

If you’re too lazy to read the thread and understand the obvious point, don’t ask me to do the work for you

I don't have twatter.

But there are a plethora of bad parents out there and I'm sure you support a parents right to transition their minor child so again I ask what is your point?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I don't have twatter.

But there are a plethora of bad parents out there and I'm sure you support a parents right to transition their minor child so again I ask what is your point?
If it ALL comes down to "parents rights ftw" there are a LOT of things currently considered child abuse and/or illegal for minors to do that need to be revisited.

Is the left admitting the game here? That this is just a continuation of previous left wing attempts (the progressive movement specifically) to castrate “undesirables” (the poor, mentally ill, and homosexuals)?
Unbelievably stupid lol

Yes anything you don’t like is probably made up, very mature lol

I believe him. I had the same thing happen to me at Ruth’s Chris a few weeks ago. I offered to buy her porter house and G&T but she insisted on paying herself. Some people just get a bad draw on the parent situation through no fault of their own.

VN Store

Back