The Ron DeSantis - Gavin Newsom debate 9pm Nov 30 on Fox.

Calling that event an insurrection is the definition of fragile.

Calling it an "event" is the perfect description if you are in a cult, congratulations. I am amused at how calling it an insurrection (which is precisely what it was) triggered all the Red Hatters to come out of their basements and throw a hissy fit - Grand, Hog, Joey, etc. - all the usual apologists. The fact that they are more triggered by what it is called as opposed to what actually happened that day says far more about them than they will ever realize - blind allegiance to a criminal who decided he wanted to end the great American experiment because he lost an election fair and square.

The only people who tried to rig or steal the 2020 election were Trump, his mindless enablers and the insurrectionists who trekked to DC on 1/6 based on a lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbovol
Calling it an "event" is the perfect description if you are in a cult, congratulations. I am amused at how calling it an insurrection (which is precisely what it was) triggered all the Red Hatters to come out of their basements and throw a hissy fit - Grand, Hog, Joey, etc. - all the usual apologists. The fact that they are more triggered by what it is called as opposed to what actually happened that day says far more about them than they will ever realize - blind allegiance to a criminal who decided he wanted to end the great American experiment because he lost an election fair and square.

The only people who tried to rig or steal the 2020 election were Trump, his mindless enablers and the insurrectionists who trekked to DC on 1/6 based on a lie.

Still waiting on your definition of patriot.

Still waiting on your definition of patriot.

I realize you are not particularly bright but we have already covered this and you can wait as long as you'd like. First the weird jimmies comment and now stalking me - you are one creepy dude. Anyway, I am about to board a flight to Toronto for the Bruins/Leafs game tonight. Meanwhile, you will be at your keyboard all weekend - a sad and pathetic existence. Start living bro, life is too short.

I realize you are not particularly bright but we have already covered this and you can wait as long as you'd like. First the weird jimmies comment and now stalking me - you are one creepy dude. Anyway, I am about to board a flight to Toronto for the Bruins/Leafs game tonight. Meanwhile, you will be at your keyboard all weekend - a sad and pathetic existence. Start living bro, life is too short.

Have a good time. Eat a snickers and come back with a less resentful attitude.

VN Store

Back