The Season That Starts It All

This team will go the way the run game goes. If we can line up and run the ball successfully then a lot of good things can happen. If these guys can't routinely make 3rd and 2 with everybody in the house knowing its run and the TB is gonna get it then it will be along season. In my fantasy after you knock 'em off the ball several plays then the QB (Worley?) can go play action and be successful. When their safeties first step is forward then the passing game has an edge. Plus running the ball and moving the chains shortens the game which saves our defense and really helps against offenses like Oregon. Run the ball, don't give up big plays on defense and these guys will be in a lot of games with a chance to win. :rock:

Reactions: 1 person
hope I'm wrong, but I only see 5 wins possibly 6 (Austin Peay, Western Ky, S. Alabama, Missouri, Kentucky. The 6th would be against either Auburn or Vandy, but I don't think we win both. There are going to be many ups and downs, flashes of a great offense, but I think we all need to look at the situation and temper our expectations.

don't be bringing a fair assessment in here :)

and OP if UT beats Oregon,i predict a really damn good season,that will surprise us all

VN Store

Back