The Smokeless Tobacco Forum

What do you dip?

• Total voters
l_5a94a761251af1c850452d6b600d98d5.jpg

me and girl at a john mayer concert two years ago.

and how's your girlfriend mania? ohhhhh that's right, i forgot....sorry.

she's alright ego:good!:

1276354149_l.jpg

from right before me and her started dating. dancing with one of her hooker friends(girl however, is not a hooker, unless i decide to call her that when we're naked).

you can kinda see it here. i'm searching for better.

Started dipping in high school on the baseball field and continued for about 7 years. Quit cold turkey one day. Took my a week or so to get rid of the shakes after quiting. My preference was Skoal Straight but b/c of price I switched to T-wolve. I still will have a dip on the golf course or while fishing.

she may have looked better before you "tamed" her.

what can i say? you gotta keep dem hoes tamed.

seriously, she's a great girl. she was never too wild. she's got one of the friendliest personalities, and she likes doing stuff for the community. i'll put a ring on that finger someday, just not anytime too soon.

what can i say? you gotta keep dem hoes tamed.

seriously, she's a great girl. she was never too wild. she's got one of the friendliest personalities, and she likes doing stuff for the community. i'll put a ring on that finger someday, just not anytime too soon.

she'll get tired of u saying u'll put a ring on it, and drop ur ugly arse

that was her uniform for ruby tuesdays, you douche.

she isnt able to have sweet nasa polos like you do.

i have one nasa polo thk u. i nvr wear it either. i dress to impress, pimped out in suite pants, and either a nice polo, or button up shirt. don't hate that i look good

VN Store

Back