The Smokeless Tobacco Forum

What do you dip?

• Total voters
yeah i had to buy a can of griz natural cause thy had absolutely no Copenhagen at the fill-em-up joint i ran into

When I was a kid,I used to watch my dad chew
cannon ball.My great uncles would make home made
Honey beechnut twist and let them hang in the barn till
cured.My grand mother used snuff.The stage was set.

At 12 or 13 I tried some of that twist,My god talk about sick.I lost my equal Librium,I fell to the ground,and flopped around like a dying fish out of water.I puked till there was nothing left and then some.It was the kind of sick that you felt like dying was the only relief.

I found out later that cigarettes and cigars have the same effect.

I miss the good ole days.:nono:

Do they still make Hawken? I had a girl in my FFA class that dipped it.

yea, definitely too sweet. :sick:

some friends tried to dry it out in the microwave at a party one night so they could roll it up and smoke it. i don't think it worked out too well though.

When I was a kid,I used to watch my dad chew
cannon ball.My great uncles would make home made
Honey beechnut twist and let them hang in the barn till
cured.My grand mother used snuff.The stage was set.

At 12 or 13 I tried some of that twist,My god talk about sick.I lost my equal Librium,I fell to the ground,and flopped around like a dying fish out of water.I puked till there was nothing left and then some.It was the kind of sick that you felt like dying was the only relief.

I found out later that cigarettes and cigars have the same effect.

I miss the good ole days.:nono:

i have chewed once. i think its nasty.taste different from dip. but smells good tho(like raisins)

yea, definitely too sweet. :sick:

some friends tried to dry it out in the microwave at a party one night so they could roll it up and smoke it. i don't think it worked out too well though.

back in high school my friends would put cope between there thumb and index finger and snort it. they said it burned liek hell but u get a massive buzz.i never tried it tho n never will:no:

back in high school my friends would put cope between there thumb and index finger and snort it. they said it burned liek hell but u get a massive buzz.i never tried it tho n never will:no:

My grandfather use to snort Scotch snuff. I remember it being fine, just like powder.

VN Store

Back